North Ocean Company incorporated on 18th May 2005 is headquartered in Doha, Qatar. North Ocean provides supply chain solutions and complete logistics services. North Ocean helps to ensure supply chain excellence for its clients around the world through its comprehensive methodology, knowledgeable, skilled professional and well trained workforce, global network partners, also through employment of advancements in Information Technology. North Ocean is committed to provide the most competitive, flexible, personalized & tailored solutions to suit the needs of its customers with no compromises on quality.
To be a global leader in SCM (supply chain management)
• Logistics services
• Supply chain Integration
• Air Freight – Express, Consol
• Sea Freight – FCL, LCL Consolidation, Chartering services
• Road Freight – Middle East
• Custom Clearance – Airport, Seaport, Abu Samra border
Warehousing & Open yard storage
• Long term Storage (Dry, cold, Temp controlled) & Short term storage
• Packing, Sorting and Labeling, Stuffing / de-stuffing Containers
• Distribution and Cross Docking
Relocations - Packing, moving and unpacking
Fairs & Exhibitions
Dangerous & Hazardous Goods transportation
• Equipment hire – Cranes & forklifts
• Manpower supply for logistics operation
• Marine / Cargo Insurance
Comment Wall (1 comment)
You need to be a member of Super Cargo Pros to add comments!
With legal claims on the rise, what can Pakistan and U.A.E logistics firms do to stay out of trouble?
A logistics lawyer specializes in the law associated with a particular transport industry, for example; maritime, aviation, and land transportation. In some cases, where one transportation transaction includes different types of transportation, this is known as “combined transport”. Unbeknown to many people the logistics field is governed by special laws, which the logistics lawyer is aware of.